As identified within my reflection at the end of the research section, I planned to conduct a small amount more research looking into stress to help me get an answer to these questions:
- What defines stress?
- What causes stress? – When do we stress? – Age group, locations, situations
- How does stress affect us?
- Who stresses? – Audience
To help me define my audience and gain a list of possible mechanics and context for me to create design ideas that will treat people and get them to reflect upon stress.
what is stress?
Refer to research Folder
- How long does stress last for in one instant? – How long is your heart rate increased etc?
- More examples of what causes stress – Personal accounts from chronically stressed people?
REFER TO RESEARCH FOLDER
How Stress Affects Us – Body
- Could the game be used to de-stress users instead of teaching them about stress?
- Nail Biting
- Nail Picking
- Knuckle Cracking
- Clenching your jaw
- Playing with hair
- Chewing Hair
- Jigging leg or foot
- Collect first hand research – What causes people to become stressed? How do they react when they are stressed? – Gain true understanding of what makes people stressed in reality and how it affects them personally.