What are Markvos Chains?
- Use matrices to form increments to numbers.
- Implement AI to game characters
- Closest connections with Finite State Machines – Different states causes behaviour of AI to change.
- Markvos chains are the support of finite state machines.
A Company – 5% of all random people to ask will drink brand a Brandy
B Company – Represents everything that isnt us. 95 % of people drink that.
Want to have more of a percentage of the market, so we go to see smart people and get advice. They predicted 86% of current customers will stick in next month. 5% who don’t drink will drink in the next month.
Diagram shows the likelihood someone will leave and go to a different state
Use to work out how much of the market Company A will have after a month
How to use in gaming?
- Made an AI bot for arena map
- Bot will snipe from a location – Not save once shot
- Other positions it can go to – But which one?
- Want the bot to retreat to safety as all positions are compromised
Design a finite state machine that uses transitional values that can be manipulated through markvo chains.